Atty. Robert P. Jarvis
Highly Rated Mesa AZ Criminal Defense Attorney & DUI Attorney
Robert P Jarvis, Attorney since 1991. Phoenix City Prosecutor 1992-1996. Private practice since 1996. The Law Office of Robert P Jarvis is an Arizona Law Firm established in 2000 which provides criminal defense legal services to clients who have been accused or charged with felony and misdemeanor crimes in Arizona. His representation involves many types of cases, including misdemeanors, felonies, DUI, violent offenses, domestic violence, traffic offenses, commercial trucking, probation, protective orders, licensing, neighborhood maintenance and zoning issues, city ordinance violations, and pre-charge representation. Robert P Jarvis has successfully handled hundreds of criminal cases in Arizona, including misdemeanors and felonies in municipal and superior courts throughout Arizona.
Criminal Defense Attorney & DUI Attorney Serving In Mesa, Gilbert, Queen Creek, Phoenix, and Tempe Arizona
- Martindale-Hubbell: 2012-2018, “AV Preeminent Attorney”, the highest rating, the pinnacle of professional excellence earned through a strenuous peer review rating process.
- Martindale-Hubbell: 2017-2018, “AV Preeminent, Judicial Edition”, highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards, reflecting the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary.
- Martindale-Hubbell: 2016-2017 (2018 awards are not yet released), “America’s Most Honored Professionals – Top 1%”.
- 2018 Top Lawyers in Arizona, Highest in Ethical Standards and Professional Excellence.
- American Society of Legal Advocates 2016 Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona – Criminal Defense.
- Arizona Republic’s Arizona’s Top Rated Lawyers – Criminal law 2016, 2018.
- Arizona Bar Association, 1991 to present.
- East Valley Bar Association, Member and Board Member since 2001, Vice-President 2002-2003, President 2003-2004. I have participated in the EVBA Lawyer Make a Difference Day held in Mesa, providing pro bono legal services for those in need.
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice, Lifetime Member since 2000.
I have served through family, church, and school. My children’s sports activities allowed me to coach soccer, softball, baseball, and basketball over 16 years. I served in the Boy Scouts of America as an Eleven Year Old Scout Leader, Assistant Scout Master, Varsity Coach, Assistant Crew Advisor, and Charter Organization Representative. I am a founding member of the Mesa High School Community Advocates, an organization committed to beautifying Mesa High School’s campus and community. From 2011-2013, I served as an attorney coach for Westwood High School’s Mock Trial team. I am on the board of the John Volken Academy located in Gilbert. The JVA provides life-changing rehabilitation for substance abuse addicts.
- Arizona State University College of Law, Tempe, Arizona, 1988-1991, Juris Doctorate.
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, 1982-1988, Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude.
- Westwood High School, Mesa, Arizona, 1979-1982, Top Ten in Class.
I was born in 1964 in Los Angeles, California. In 1966, my family moved back to the Valley and a year later to Mesa. I grew up in Mesa with my three older siblings. From 1983-1985, I served an LDS mission in South Korea. In 1986, I married a Mesa native, Julie. We have six children and seven grandchildren.